Find Out About Our Next Adventure!

The Joy Diet Journey is now complete. Feel free to browse through our posts and follow along in your own pace, in your own time. If you're interested in finding out about more book adventures with The Next Chapter, just sign up for my newsletter and you won't miss a thing!

Friday, November 20, 2009

The Joy Diet: Connection



Well, it looks like with everyone feasting for Thanksgiving, timing isn't great for wrapping up this Joy Journey with a teleconference celebration! Inspired by so many of you saying that you'd like to hear each other's voices, I had an idea!

The Joy Line! (214) 615-6505 ext 4830

Remember how Martha left us an inspiring treat? Why don't we do that for one another? I've set up a Joy Line that will be active until 8:00 AM EST on Thursday November 26th. You are invited to call in and share some or all of the following:
  • What you would bring to the Feast for us all to share.
  • A favourite part of The Joy Diet journey.
  • A wish you would like to make for each of us.
Long distance charges will still apply but you can make the message as short and sweet as you like. Be sure to share your name and blog name, so we know whose voice we're hearing. I will compile all of the audios together for next Friday. Listening to everyone's beautiful messages can be part of our closing Feast! What do you say?

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea! I've already left my voicemail message. What fun! I can't wait to hear the recording next week. Have a splendid week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, Jamie. Thanks for everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea! So glad I can be a part :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I left off the "e" in Expressive. So typical of my day today! lol Love your idea, Jamie for folks to leave a message since I'll be swamped with family on Friday the 27th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm thrilled with this idea, too. Can't wait to hear from everyone. Thank you, Jamie for being so creative in your leadership/facilitation. It has made this such a satisfying, joyful journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The messages have been so beautiful! I can't wait to share them with you next week. If you haven't called in, I encourage you to do so. Whatever you say, will be just right. We'd love to hear your voice.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad we're sharing the Joy Journey! Here's to amping up our joy!